Level 3: Am I ready for Grade 1?
Level 3 is for SACE registered teachers & therapists ONLY
STUDENTS NEEDS TO UPLOAD THEIR SACE CERTIFICATES BEFORE THEY CAN REGISTER FOR LEVEL 3
It is a COGNITIVE assessment instrument and covers 8 skills
- Verbal comprehension
The purpose of the elearning module is to upskill SACE accredited TEACHERS to administer this instrument. For use in Grade R and Grade 1.
- Level 3 Students will be able to select a language preference (English / Afrikaans) and receive an ASB manual and ASB test booklet in the selected language via the Post Office.
- Level 3 Students get access to the following videos:
- How to prepare the venue for the screening
- How to administer the ASB (Aptitude test for School Beginners . Aanlegstoets vir SkoolBeginners)
- How to score the ASB (Aptitude test for School Beginners . Aanlegstoets vir Skool Beginners)
- Responsible report writing
R750.00 course cost
Course Coming 31 July 2019
Level 3 earn 15 SACE DP Points
SACE Accreditation is a requirement